A place in which I record the humorous things said by my favorite tiny humans. Life in 4th grade is my favorite adventure.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

my point your point

i have a classroom point system, where every day they earn more points than i do, they earn a letter that eventually spells out our class reward. my kids voted on trying to earn a pizza party, so they have to earn all 10 letters in pizza party. 
it works really well because i dont have to ever remind them to be quiet, i just go up to the board and give myself points and eventually they catch on.
well the other day i was talking to another teacher, and not really paying attention, they were super chatty, and as i turned around and started walking to the board, one little boy literally stands up and screams
"BE QUIET! MISS WARD WON'T ALLOW IT!"

thank you sir. not the way to handle the situation, but hilarious non the less...

No comments:

Post a Comment