A place in which I record the humorous things said by my favorite tiny humans. Life in 4th grade is my favorite adventure.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

tick tock tick tock

i started a new rule where i only ask the kids once to sit down and be quite. from there i just watch the clock, and for as long as it takes them to quiet down, thats how much recess time they owe me. so yesterday, after about a minute and a half, there i stand at the front of the room...waiting.... when all of a sudden a boy with a look of sheer agony on his face, slams his fists down on his desk and yells:

"what does it take!!!!!!!!!! to gets some peace and quiet around these parts of town?!"

well i will have you know that it worked. he sure did get our attention. and there was a moment of utter silence. it only lasted about 3 seconds before everyone busted up laughing...including myself....
but seriously, where do these kids come from? haha

1 comment: