A place in which I record the humorous things said by my favorite tiny humans. Life in 4th grade is my favorite adventure.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

welcome to my newest little project.

being a teacher is clearly the most entertaining profession in the world.
if you dont agree, obviously you have no idea what you are talking about...cause
the things that some kids come up with is seriously priceless.
truthfully i am shocked i havent done this sooner,
because these are some of the things i never want to forget.
so as i embark upon my newest journey as a 4th grade teacher,
this is where i will share all the witty, embarrassing and random things kids say.
who knows how often i will have the time to post,
because i should probably keep the actual teaching of the children my first priority,
but when it happens, this is the place to find it.
onward!

1 comment:

  1. working with children is BY FAR the most hilarious and entertaining thing you could possible do with your life. the fact that it is also super rewarding and awesome is just a bonus!!!

    ReplyDelete